Market Reports. Market reports on Tilapia, tuna,
shrimp, salmon, fish oil and fish meal, bivalves, groundfish,
seabass, sea bream, pangasius, cephalopods, small pelagics, lobster
and nile perch.
- Denmark's largest
fish auction in Scandinavian languages.
- Danish fish auction.
Danish language site with current fish prices.
- Danish Fiskeauktioner A / S is the most modern
fish auction in Denmark with electronic fish auction with Internet
part, new auction rooms in Thyborøn, Hvide Sande and Thorsminde
- A contemporary fresh fish auction, owned by
the industry, supported by the industry, and created to serve the
- Bremmerhavener Fish Auction
- Total allowable catches (TACs) or fishing
opportunities, are catch limits (expressed in tonnes or numbers)
that are set for most commercial fish stocks.
is an economic interest organisation for Norwegian
fishermen of pelagic species, and the leading marketplace for all
first-hand sales of pelagic fish in the northeast Atlantic. NSS has
a central role inside pelagic sector.
- Fish Auctions in the Netherlands
- The largest auction for flatfish in Europe. Fish Auction
Urk - Fish Auction and marketing. 15eapp下载安卓 include the transmission
of the weather forecast for each fishing area. For a small yearly
fee, the forecast will be mailed or faxed to the fleet daily.
Organizing transportation of fish to Urk belongs also to the job.
And it does not matter whether it is a foreign or domestic leader.
Spanish Fish Market Prices. Fish & seafood information for Spain. Mercabarna
Central Fish Market.
- European Market Observatory for Fisheries and Aquaculture is a
market intelligence tool on the European Union fisheries and
- Billingsgate Fish Market, located in East London, is the United
Kingdom's largest inland fish market. An average of 25,000 tonnes of
seafood products are sold through its merchants each year.
- Current Fish prices
and auction site in Grimsby, England.
- Peterhead fish & seafood prices
- White fish
market landings. Fresh seafood auctions. View daily white fish
prices and tonnages landed for the last week.